16 December, 2008

Eyes On Fire

I’ll seek you out,
Flay you alive
One more word and you won’t survive
And I’m not scared of your stolen power
I see right through you any hour

I won’t soothe your pain
I won’t ease your strain
You’ll be waiting in vain
I got nothing for you to gain

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

I won’t soothe your pain (ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh)
I won’t ease your strain
(ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh)
You’ll be waiting in vain
(ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh)
I got nothing for you to gain

Eyes on fire
Your spine is ablaze
Feeling any foe with my gaze

And just in time
In the right place
Steadily emerging with grace

steadily emerging with grace
feeling any foe with my gaze
Steadily emerging with grace
myk2ts r2r.png

4 Pakelamera:

Ehjayculate said...

did you write this? ... talaga tumatawa pa ... ahahaha ... love it!

pusangkalye said...

I give you A for coming up with such nice poems...ako nga nahirapan umintindi talaga mga poems---or I am just impatient---what more pag ako na gawa----kudos to you----

Kape Kanlaon\ said...

really nice poem... parang nasa stage play?hehehe
5 stars...

Myk2ts said...

ejii..lance and pusang Gala: hi po, hindi po sha poem and di po ako gumawa... songs po sha from the movie Twilight :) uhm super ganda kasi ng message kaya naisipan ko i-post. uhm pero sige, try ko mag come-up ng poem na gawa ko :) welcome back lance :) miss you ejiii and pusangGALA

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy