09 August, 2010

Random

i kept staring at my screen trying to wish for words to appear. words that i cannot translate. i kept staring at the blinking cursor and tried to count how many times it will blink—idiot.

I speak my mind. A lot of people think I am nonsense. That I am just loud. That I am talkative. Sometimes I care, But most of the time, i don’t give a damn. It’s my way of expressing what’s within me.

I may hear your thoughts and suggestions, but I prefer to create my own ideas. I love God. I look up to people who know how to value God and ethics. I look up to people who know how to take care of themselves and their family. I like mind-boggling questions even if I can’t answer most of them. I like trivial things. I like long walks and long talks, even under the sun or in the pouring rain. I love eating ice cream while I am crying. I like cracking jokes whenever I am surrounded with serious and grumpy people. I like crying over sad love songs. I’m mushy, Sometimes, Cheesy. I love dancing when I’m alone. I like singing even if I’m always off key. I love spending time with my family and friends. I whine at times. I love music. I hate goodbyes. I hate Apathy. I hate prejudice.

I don’t think I have unique kind of personality. I don’t have any extra-ordinary powers or any mind-blowing talents. All I know is that, my Mom raised me well.

Sometimes I’m skeptic, especially when it comes to decision makings. but I don’t take my mistakes as a fault or as an error. I take it as a challenge and an opportunity to learn and to start a new. I know its okay to do crazy things for as long as you know how to handle the consequences after.

I have my fair share of rejections. I used to hate the way I look. I think it’s because of the superficiality of the world. But I am glad I learned how to value myself. Not just my looks, but my totality.

It’s okay to be selfish sometimes for as long as you are not over doing it. It’s okay to put your self first behind everything for as long as you know how to step back twice. I know how to appreciate others for their being and not for how they look.

♥ Mykee


myk2ts r2r.png

0 Pakelamera:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy